PWD: Pro Wrestling Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMMMRRRR ANDERSON ANDERSON

Go down

MMMMRRRR ANDERSON                                       ANDERSON Empty MMMMRRRR ANDERSON ANDERSON

Post  Mr Ken Anderson Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:07 pm

(mr anderson walks down to the ring
(climbs in the ring)
calls for the microphone to be lowered)
(grabs the microphone)

Mr Anderson: lady's and gentleman this is the portion of the evening where the asshole comes out and poses the frigin question WHERE'S MY TITLE SHOT HA

Mr Anderson: can anybody tell me

Mr Anderson: i don't see it anywhere is it up there is it down there WHERE IS IT

Mr Anderson: and OMG i know your thinking this yeah I'M A ASSHOLE I OWN IT I LIKE IT I LIVE IT I'M AN ASSHOLE ASSHOLE ASSHOLE ASSHOLE ASSHOLE

Mr Anderson: i'm here show everybody EVERYBODY that i am here to stay i am the future PWD heavyweight champion and i deserve to be in that match unlike the 4 people in that match on wildfire hmmmm lets see who that are aye

(Anderson points at titantron Jeff hardy shows up first on titantron)

Mr Anderson: hmmm a run down cant beat a 50 year old sorry excuse for a superstar i have beaten jeff before its very true pfft why cant i be in the match but the 1 min screw up can be NEXT UP

(Edge comes on the titantron)

Mr Anderson: OMG its the rated R tranny and his little 2 dollar hore lita woow so let me get this straight mister opportunist here gets a shot how does that work ooooooh just wait i see maybe thats why i saw lita walking out of hardys office pulling here pants up hmmmm NEXT UP

(sheamus pops up on the screen)

Mr Anderson: HAHAHAHAHA sorry i laugh everytime i see ronald mcdonald hahaha so what did this guy have to do to get in this match obviously not walking outside without sunblock
NEXT UP

(the rock pops up on the screen)

Mr Anderson: your kidding my right this guy hasent been here for like 20 years god and his promos wow how many times can you repeat your self i just would love shove that microphone down his throat so he will shut up

Mr Anderson: lets face it i'm a asshole deal with it i deserve my title shot cause i am MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ANNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN

ANDERSON

Mr Ken Anderson
Mr Ken Anderson

Back to top Go down