PWD: Pro Wrestling Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMMMRRRR ANDERSON ANDERSON

4 posters

Go down

MMMMRRRR ANDERSON                                       ANDERSON Empty MMMMRRRR ANDERSON ANDERSON

Post  Mr Ken Anderson Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:49 pm

(mr anderson walks down to the ring
(climbs in the ring)
calls for the microphone to be lowered)
(grabs the microphone)

Mr Anderson: lady's and gentleman this is the portion of the evening where the asshole comes out and poses the frigin question WHERE'S MY TITLE SHOT HA

Mr Anderson: can anybody tell me

Mr Anderson: i don't see it anywhere is it up there is it down there WHERE IS IT

Mr Anderson: and OMG i know your thinking this yeah I'M A ASSHOLE I OWN IT I LIKE IT I LIVE IT I'M AN ASSHOLE ASSHOLE ASSHOLE ASSHOLE ASSHOLE

Mr Anderson: i'm here show everybody EVERYBODY that i am here to stay i am the future PWD heavyweight champion and i deserve to be in that match unlike the 4 people in that match on wildfire hmmmm lets see who that are aye

(Anderson points at titantron Jeff hardy shows up first on titantron)

Mr Anderson: hmmm a run down cant beat a 50 year old sorry excuse for a superstar i have beaten jeff before its very true pfft why cant i be in the match but the 1 min screw up can be NEXT UP

(Edge comes on the titantron)

Mr Anderson: OMG its the rated R tranny and his little 2 dollar hore lita woow so let me get this straight mister opportunist here gets a shot how does that work ooooooh just wait i see maybe thats why i saw lita walking out of hardys office pulling here pants up hmmmm NEXT UP

(sheamus pops up on the screen)

Mr Anderson: HAHAHAHAHA sorry i laugh everytime i see ronald mcdonald hahaha so what did this guy have to do to get in this match obviously not walking outside without sunblock
NEXT UP

(the rock pops up on the screen)

Mr Anderson: your kidding my right this guy hasent been here for like 20 years god and his promos wow how many times can you repeat your self i just would love shove that microphone down his throat so he will shut up

Mr Anderson: lets face it i'm a asshole deal with it i deserve my title shot cause i am MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ANNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN

ANDERSON

Mr Ken Anderson
Mr Ken Anderson

Back to top Go down

MMMMRRRR ANDERSON                                       ANDERSON Empty Re: MMMMRRRR ANDERSON ANDERSON

Post  Sheamus Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:53 pm

What if i throw the sunblock at your face and beat the hell out of you? Oh, nevermind, Degeneration neXus (aka Triple H and Zeke Nero) will do it.
Sheamus
Sheamus

Back to top Go down

MMMMRRRR ANDERSON                                       ANDERSON Empty Re: MMMMRRRR ANDERSON ANDERSON

Post  Mr Ken Anderson Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:59 pm

hahaha always gotta get someone to do your dirty work sheamus
like the day you went running from nexus screaming like a little girl calling CENA CEAN WHERES CENA
hahah you a girl sheamus you dont deserve to be in the PWD heavyweight title match
Mr Ken Anderson
Mr Ken Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheamus Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:14 pm

And you deserve fella?

By the way, if it was you, you would run also from them.They were 7!!!!
Sheamus
Sheamus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ken Anderson Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:17 pm

hahaha actually no i wouldn't unlike you have 2 BALLS BETWEEN MY LEGS

i tell you what i would do i would walk right up to wade barretts and say
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ANDERSON
Mr Ken Anderson
Mr Ken Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheamus Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:08 am

You would get scared also.For a guy that has loosed to Edge his briefcase...
Sheamus
Sheamus

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:21 am

I would quieten down if I were you Anderson. This company and it's superstars, including me, can and throw anything in your direction at any time. So I would be careful of what I say, if I were you.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ken Anderson Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:47 am

bring it on unlike you and sheamus i dont back down from a challenge
i am mr frigin anderson pale who the hell are you or right your a legend rip off and sheamus your a ronald mcdonald rip off
Mr Ken Anderson
Mr Ken Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Nero Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:44 am

Anderson why do you even try to get a title match you deserve nothing and you will get nothing asshole
Zeke Nero
Zeke Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheamus Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:30 am

You backed up from zeke and triple h challange fella...

Sheamus
Sheamus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ken Anderson Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:23 pm

you wanna no why i backed away from there challenge cause they dont deserve to face me
i deserve a PWD title shot and i am get it or everybody in the roster will be in danger from
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ANDERSON
Mr Ken Anderson
Mr Ken Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheamus Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:24 am

You got all the roster against you...

Be aware fella...
Sheamus
Sheamus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ken Anderson Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:15 am

oooooh really ronald mcdonald seems like zagcode has my back and unlike you they are actually champions
Mr Ken Anderson
Mr Ken Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:28 am

You're not a champ either, so I wouldn't talk.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ken Anderson Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:46 am

hahaha well i will be soon i have a number one contenders match against Heart Bitch Kid whoever wins gets a shot at the PWD heavyweight title all i need to do is win that match then become PWD heavyweight champion
and guess what orton i will give you your shot at the PWD heavyweight title cause i love nothing more then to punt you in head and end your career
see orton unlike you i back up my words i dont say i will punt everybody on the roster i say i will become PWD heavyweight champion and promise is going to become a reality
weather its hardy, edge, the rock or the person i voted for to win the PWD heavyweight title sheamus i will beat them in a heart beat
Mr Ken Anderson
Mr Ken Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down