PWD: Pro Wrestling Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Champions

+2
Dolph Ziggler
Edge/Lita/Joe Hennig
6 posters

Go down

PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Champions Empty PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Champions

Post  Edge/Lita/Joe Hennig Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:18 pm

PWD Heavyweight Champion

?

PWD Intercontinental Champion

?

PWD Tag Team Champions

?

PWD Diva's Champion

?
Edge/Lita/Joe Hennig
Edge/Lita/Joe Hennig
Admin

Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada/Sanford, North Carolina/Champlin, Minnesota

https://pwdfed.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Champions Empty Re: PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Champions

Post  Dolph Ziggler Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:45 pm

i want to be PWD heavyweight champion and you will see why i deserve it when i beat jericho and hardy on wildfire and lighting
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler

Back to top Go down

PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Champions Empty Re: PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Champions

Post  Zeke Nero Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:04 pm

If there is anyone who deserves a title shot it's me. I can and will defeat anyone and I demand a PWD Title match
Zeke Nero
Zeke Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Jericho Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:04 pm

(came back early but late lol)
Chris jericho gets nothing in this business i deserve a shot im the first ever undisputed CHAMPION and the greatest champion alive yet they dont respect me these people are hypocrites and i will prove to them that they are all nothing and i am the best in the world at what i do
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Nero Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Jericho the reason your getting nothing is because you are nothing. You see Chris the only thing you deserve is a beatdown
Zeke Nero
Zeke Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Jericho Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:16 pm

How bout we make a tag team
set our diffrences aside and we will dominate the rest with our intellectual skills and with a brutal beatdown then we can shift through shows and dominate we will become the best tag team the world has ever known
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Dolph Ziggler Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:34 pm

how bout you shut your damn mouth
oh look at me i'm chris jericho i am the best the world at taking big giant crap in front everybody everyday
jericho dude your boring i am entertaining i am the future and present of this company i will be PWD heavyweight champion and after i beat you i will prove your nothing but a washed has been who uses the same 2 crappy catchphrases in every promo
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Jericho Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:45 pm

Your a big talker and never back up what you say i have backed up everything junior
Well then how bout u get a partner if i get Zeke to team up with me and show whos the better mind psychologist i have beaten countless of legends and superstars and u struggled with edge and rey mysterio while i beat them into a pulp and won champions off them hypocrite and u only have 1 line i am perfection which u mean perfectly awful at wat u do
do u understand wat im saying rite now
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Nero Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Or how about this me and Triple H vs Jericho & ??? Vs Ziggler &???
Zeke Nero
Zeke Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Jericho Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:00 pm

how bout me and ziggler and show u not to run ur mouth
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Nero Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Bring it then
Zeke Nero
Zeke Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Jericho Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:12 pm

I will bring it and show u too that u r nothing but tapeworms in this business junior
u r hypocrites that cant do anything in the business without chris jericho without me all u r is a little piece of dust without talent i am the best in the world at wat i do the greatest champion 9 time ic champion 6 time world champion first undisputed champion and 2 time tag champions and ziggler accomplished more then u so we will show u wat it takes to be champions and afterwards show ziggler he is no match for me and i carry the team like i did with big show do u understand wat im saying rite now hypocrite
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Dolph Ziggler Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Chris Jericho wrote:Your a big talker and never back up what you say i have backed up everything junior
Well then how bout u get a partner if i get Zeke to team up with me and show whos the better mind psychologist i have beaten countless of legends and superstars and u struggled with edge and rey mysterio while i beat them into a pulp and won champions off them hypocrite and u only have 1 line i am perfection which u mean perfectly awful at wat u do
do u understand wat im saying rite now

you havent backed up crap you beat 3 70 year old's yeah thats tough
i only have 1 line cause i only need 1 line i dont need to make sure people to know what i am saying
jericho let me remind you i have beaten you before i will beat you again you washed up has been
i am perfection and your nobody
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Nero Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:55 pm

Look hypocrite u shall know the of power of Degeneration neXus when we dismantle you and Ziggler
Zeke Nero
Zeke Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:46 am

I will destroy the entire Wildfire roster. Nice guys ........... finish last,
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post  Dolph Ziggler Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:08 am

listen hear you stone cold rip off why dont you take your viper gimmick your punt your rko your orton legacy and shove it up your ass
i am perfection nice guys finish last well thankgod i'm not a nice guy i'm dolph ziggler and orton, jericho and zero your nobody's
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:32 am

Don't you dare compare me to Stone Cold Steve Austin. I am Randy Orton and I am the best professional wrestler in the world. You, Dolph, are a nobody. You are a complete waste of flesh, blood, and space. Same story with your life, which was spent making out with sloppy fat sluts and cougars.

I am a wrestling legend. No, even better, I'm the Legend Killer. I surpass all legends past, present, and future. You can take whatever gimmick you possess, and your wrestling skill, and your worthless carcass, and send it to Hell with you.

And don't think about continuing to talk trash at me, because I promise you, when people do that then they usually regret it after I punt them in their thick skull.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post  Dolph Ziggler Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:07 am

orton i will compare you to stone cold cause both of you are nothing compared the me dolph ziggler your old news orton you cant compare to ziggler borton your mic skills make people fall asleep around the world
i dont need to make ally's around here cause i no i am the best i will prove it when i end jericho's career then i will become PWD television champion after i beat JBL then next i coming after you borton
i will now be known as the NEW legend killer and i will become PWD heavyweight champion no one NO ONE will stop me from winning the PWD heavyweight title
i am the FACE OF PWD i'm dolph ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Jericho Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:40 am

Dolph Lets tag for once and win the tag champion and see if u can back wat u say
but it doesn't mean anything when we battle on wildfire i wont hold back junior and when we win those titles we can go on all episodes and make a statement then we can fight all u want but every story ends the same as me chris jericho holding the title high above my shoulders
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:07 am

I apologize, but you need to have your contract accepted before you can RP.

And what are you doing posting these things in the Card section! THEY GO IN THE ROLEPLAYS SECTION.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

https://pwdfed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down