PWD: Pro Wrestling Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2

+5
Chris Jericho
Zeke Nero
Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
Edge/Lita/Joe Hennig
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who will win the PWD Championship?

PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2 I_vote_lcap18%PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2 I_vote_lcap36%PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2 I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2 I_vote_lcap27%PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2 I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2 I_vote_lcap18%PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2 Empty PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2

Post  Edge/Lita/Joe Hennig Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:36 pm

Since Jericho, Ziggler, & Orton want to disrespect me....They have been put in two matches (Two for all three).

Match 1:
Wildfire vs Lightning!
Chris Jericho vs CM Punk

Match 2:
Wildfire vs Lightning!
Randy Orton vs Dolph Ziggler

Match 3:
Chris Jericho & Dolph Ziggler vs CM Punk, Randy Orton & Zeke Nero

Match 4:
PWD Championship Contendership
Mr. Anderson vs Shawn Michaels

Main Event:
PWD Championship
Jeff Hardy vs Edge w/ Lita & Joe Hennig vs Sheamus vs The Rock

Last edited by Edge/Lita/Joe Hennig on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Edge/Lita/Joe Hennig
Edge/Lita/Joe Hennig
Admin

Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada/Sanford, North Carolina/Champlin, Minnesota

https://pwdfed.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2 Empty Re: PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2

Post  Randy Orton Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Thank you ........ Edge. Now I can get revenge on that low-life, Dolph Ziggler.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2 Empty Re: PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2

Post  Edge/Lita/Joe Hennig Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Randy Orton wrote:Thank you ........ Edge. Now I can get revenge on that low-life, Dolph Ziggler.

And maybe...on Lightning...Rated-RKO can re-unite to defeat that worthless team..?
Edge/Lita/Joe Hennig
Edge/Lita/Joe Hennig
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dolph Ziggler Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:40 pm

hahaha wait your turn boys i have to win my TV title off of that piece of trash JBL
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Nero Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:44 pm

Thanks Edge now I can show Zagcode why I should be feared and with the help from the true LEGEND KILLER we will dominate and demolish are opponents
Zeke Nero
Zeke Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge/Lita/Joe Hennig Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:05 pm

Dolph Ziggler wrote:hahaha wait your turn boys i have to win my TV title off of that piece of trash JBL
Oh...I'll make it happen....HAHAHA
Edge/Lita/Joe Hennig
Edge/Lita/Joe Hennig
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Jericho Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:03 pm

u have nothing on me rated rko i will do this to both of u and we will win ziggler

this is ur fate rated rko and while ziggler and i are celebrating victory u 2 will be there lifeless on the ground because we r the greatest tag champs in pwd history do u understand wat i am telling u rite now rated rko u 2 r hypocrites and have nothing on zagcode
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Dolph Ziggler Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:28 pm

zagcode is here to dominate PWD rated rko your a tag team of the past your old just go away
zagcode is young its fresh we are the current PWD tag team champs and we will stay champs for a very long time
once i win the TV title it will just be one step closer to zagcode becoming the face of PWD unlike you we dont just say it we prove it
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:27 pm

That's a good idea Edge. I think I don't hate you as much as Ziggler and Jericho and Cara. I wouldn't mind reuniting.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ken Anderson Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:46 pm

HOW BOUT YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH ORTON

OOH SORRY I FORGOT TO INTRODUCE MYSELD

hi i am mr anderson and i'm a ASSHOLE

i have one question WHERES MY TITLE SHOT I WANT INTO THE PWD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH
Mr Ken Anderson
Mr Ken Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Nero Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:53 pm

Look Anderson who do you think you demanding to get a title match when I'm more deserving of one than you
Zeke Nero
Zeke Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ken Anderson Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:02 am

pffffft hahaha ZEKE omg is it really you are you actually talking to me wow i cant believe a loser like you is talking to me

do you no who i am ZEKE

I'M MMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRR ANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN

ANDERSON

buddy i have just came to the PWD and so far i am better then you at least i havent lost a match and i have beaten half of those superstars in the PWD heavyweight title match

Mr Ken Anderson
Mr Ken Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Nero Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:05 am

Look asshole you want to prove you belong here how about next week on Inertia you face me in a falls count anywhere match
Zeke Nero
Zeke Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ken Anderson Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:15 am

OOOH THANKYOU MAY I HEAR THAT AGAIN

i accept zeke queero i will show you that MR ANDERSON is the FACE of PWD
Mr Ken Anderson
Mr Ken Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:22 am

Really ..... Mr Anderson ............ or was it Mr Kennedy. Either way, you are a piece of crap.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ken Anderson Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:23 am

hahahaha fine then MMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
KKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAA (anderson hits nero with the microphone)

(mic check by anderson on orton)

and he runs down the entrance way and gets in a car and drives away
Mr Ken Anderson
Mr Ken Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:38 am

I would look foward to destroying you in the near future.

My focus now is on doing this to Ziggler :

And this to Jericho :

And Edge will do this :

And this :
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Nero Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:40 am

Just wait Kennedy you have no idea who your messing with
Zeke Nero
Zeke Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:42 am

*laughs* .......... Exactly ...........
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ken Anderson Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:44 am

(titiantron turns on)

hahahahaha you dont no who your messing with buddy's orton i would watch you back you shoudent be concerned with ziggler

you should be concerned with

MMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN
Mr Ken Anderson
Mr Ken Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:56 am

I am more than focused on every single superstar in this company. Be it Ziggler, Sin Cara, Jericho, you, JBL, Zeke Nero, CM Punk ...... I am focused on everyone. Even my .... acquaintance, Edge.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:27 am

CM Punk:i will finally show jericho my powers...twice
watch ur back jericho
CM Punk
CM Punk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Jericho Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:08 pm

OOC: This is really coming along
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:19 pm

OOC;i know with patrick's return,storylines growing awesomer and people joining everyday,this PWD is turning out to be a great E-fed
CM Punk
CM Punk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Jericho Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:20 pm

OOC:Yes it is by next week its gonna be awesome the matches and storyline
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next