PWD: Pro Wrestling Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2

+5
Chris Jericho
Zeke Nero
Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
Edge/Lita/Joe Hennig
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who will win the PWD Championship?

PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap36%PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2

Post  Sheamus Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:20 pm

Who do yoou think you are Kennedy?You come here and you demand a title shot fella?

First earn some respect in the locker room, then you may think about a number one contender match...
Sheamus
Sheamus

Back to top Go down

PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: PWD Tuesday Night Wildfire Show Card 2

Post  TripleH/Natalya Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Mr Ken Anderson wrote:OOOH THANKYOU MAY I HEAR THAT AGAIN

i accept zeke queero i will show you that MR ANDERSON is the FACE of PWD

Hey! Anderson, Kennedy, Cameltoe, whatever you decide your name is. You made trouble with Zeke. Now you are gonna get it. I am Triple H, and my friend is Zeke Nero. Together, we are Degeneration neXus. You mess with Zeke, you mess with me. Your match on Inertia is now a 2-on-1 handicap match. Get back to me when you decide on your name, you schizophrenic freak

If you're not down with that, then we got two words for ya! SUCK IT
TripleH/Natalya
TripleH/Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ken Anderson Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:43 pm

TripleH/Natalya wrote:

Hey! Anderson, Kennedy, Cameltoe, whatever you decide your name is. You made trouble with Zeke. Now you are gonna get it. I am Triple H, and my friend is Zeke Nero. Together, we are Degeneration neXus. You mess with Zeke, you mess with me. Your match on Inertia is now a 2-on-1 handicap match. Get back to me when you decide on your name, you schizophrenic freak

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA guess who i am friends with Dolph Ziggler and he has agreed to help me take out the trash called zeke and triple h and hopefully the best in the world at what he does joins in taking out the trash
i am mr anderson get it right pale and i wouldn't talk about names hunter
also sheamus you Ronald McDonald knock off what the hell did you ever do haha
i am an asshole i like it i own it i live it cause i am
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN

ANDERSON
Mr Ken Anderson
Mr Ken Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  TripleH/Natalya Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Mr Ken Anderson wrote:
TripleH/Natalya wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA guess who i am friends with Dolph Ziggler and he has agreed to help me take out the trash called zeke and triple h and hopefully the best in the world at what he does joins in taking out the trash
i am mr anderson get it right pale and i wouldn't talk about names hunter
also sheamus you Ronald McDonald knock off what the hell did you ever do haha
i am an asshole i like it i own it i live it cause i am
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN

ANDERSON

Fine, schizo boy. We'll have a match. If you and Ziggler lose, you WILL become part of Degeneration neXus
TripleH/Natalya
TripleH/Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ken Anderson Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:49 pm

hahaha how bout this
ummmmm NO NO NO NO NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i am not accepting the match lol get in line triple h i want my shot at a title i want to face sin cara
Mr Ken Anderson
Mr Ken Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheamus Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Fella, are you scared?

*These words are true,
and i will make you belive.
Yeah you fight for air
and you struggle just to breath
You wear your cowardace well
And i will see you
ride in straight to
HELL!!!!!!*
Sheamus
Sheamus

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:10 am

So Sheamus is now here.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheamus Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:04 pm

Shawn, make kennedy tap out!
Sheamus
Sheamus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2